As springtime rolls around, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Wisconsin Rapids? Even if your AC system is newer or was running good last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Rapids Sheet Metal Works Inc expert can help spot small issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy consumption—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine pieces and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into major issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and parts:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Today with Rapids Sheet Metal Works Inc
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Rapids Sheet Metal Works Inc pros a call at 715-301-0256 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.