At Rapids Sheet Metal Works Inc, we know that picking a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Wisconsin Rapids is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Rapids Sheet Metal Works Inc a call at 715-301-0256. We’re happy to help!